Submitting Complaints

Complaints in the City Limits that do not require law enforcement can go to

Law enforcement issues, animal complaints and parking complaints are sent to the Sheriff's office at or 507-635-6200.

County Highway and township road complaints can be submitted to or 507-374-6694.

Railroad crossing complaints and any railroad issues can be sent to or 1-888-333-8111.


Help us keep Claremont a safe community and report any street lights that are not working!



Regular City Council Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday each month at 7:00 p.m.   

Planning and Zoning Commission Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. or as needed.

Fire Department Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday each month at 7:00 p.m.